Great for: Backpacking, Camping, Travel - packable, durable dog sleeping bag with zippered opening and compression strap
The Ruffwear Highlands Dog Sleeping Bag is a lightweight, packable, durable dog's sleeping bag that is perfect for camping or weekend getaways! Designed for those dog's that like to nest under cover at nights, a half-length side zipper allows the sleep bag to open wider for your dog to climb in and then can be zipped closed to retain your dog's body heat.
The shell fabric outer is water-resistant and durable and internally it is insulated with compressible synthetic down. This dog travel bed also has a built in neck baffle that folds in to keep cold drafts at bay.
If your dog likes extra padding or if you need extra ground insulation, you can slide a Ruffwear Highlands Pad (sold separately) down an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag.
We have included a video on the bottom of the page that goes over the features of all the Ruffwear Beds and shows how the Highlands pad can be inserted in an integrated back sleeve on the underside of the sleep bag.
The Highlands Sleeping Bag is easy to clean with a shake and is machine washable on gentle cycle. When not in use, it can be compressed small and stored in its own stuff sack (included).
Available in 2 sizes - see the image above showing dogs lying on the 2 sizes for comparison
||64 x 85cm
|30 x 13cm
||72 x 110cm
|36 x 15cm
- Tailored design for efficient heating while giving dogs room where they need it
- Compressible, lightweight sleeping bag for dogs
- Synthetic down insulation insulates dog from cold air and hard ground
- Shell fabric is water-resistant, quick-drying and durable
- Side half zipper allows easy entry
- Stuff sack included for storage and compressibility
- Stake out loops to secure bed to ground or to hang dry
- Back 'sleeve' can accommodate the Highlands Pad (sold separately) for additional insulation and cushion
- Fits in the corresponding sizes of the Palisades or Approach Packs (M fits M, L fits L)
- Machine washable
Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry only. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Shell: 75 denier cire polyester with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish (bluesign® approved)
- Insulation: Synthetic down
- Lining: 40 denier nylon with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- YKK reverse coil zipper
- Stuff sack: 100% 70 denier taffeta nylon (bluesign® approved)
- Made in Vietnam