The Crag Leash (formerly known as the Slackline Leash) by Ruffwear is an adjustable dog lead that's multi-functional:
Use it as a Long or Short Lead - A metal slider on the lead lets you easily adjust the length from 1.1m to 1.8m (3.5 to 6ft). This means you can have the lead fully extended for leisurely walks or shorten it when you need your dog walking tighter for more control.
Use it Hand Held, Wear it around your Waist or Secure it Around a Post - The padded handle is adjustable with a side release buckle. So you can
- use it as a normal lead holding it in your hand, or
- adjust it open to wear it around your waist when you want to be hands free (like when you are running).
- When you need to secure your dog at a cafe, etc, you can clip the lead around a post or tree.
In addition, there is a convenient accessory loop on the handle for pick up bags or to clip small items, and there is reflective trim woven into the lead for better visibility in low-light. The lead itself is made from Tubelok webbing.
The lead has a strong, secure, anodised aluminium Talon Clip to easily secure it to your dog's collar or harness.
Available in 6 new patterns and collars for 2020!
Pair it up with a matching collar - check out the Top Rope Collars, Chain Reaction Collars or Crag Collars !
Hand wash with mild detergent. Air dry.
- Webbing: 100% polyester Tubelok webbing
- Hardware: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Talon Clip, uniloop, and leash adjustment slider
- Handle: closed-cell foam and mesh
- Made in Vietnam"